Returns & Refunds Policy
This Returns & Refunds Policy covers the following:
- Terms & Conditions
- Change of Mind or Unsatisfactory Returns
- Faulty or Wrong Items Returns
- Return Claims Process
- Customer Damage
- Refunds & Exchanges
Terms & Conditions
The PVS Returns & Refunds Policy applies within 30 days of receipt of delivery of an item.
Provided the below conditions are met, a customer may return most unused and unopened items fulfilled by PVS Australia within 30 days of receipt of delivery for a full or partial refund of the price they paid for the item, or exchange the item for the same or similarly valued item.
PVS Australia is not required to accept returns on items outside the 30 days of receipt of delivery, and is not required to accept returns on items that do not comply with the stated conditions in this policy.
To be eligible for a return:
- All items must be returned unused (where applicable) and undamaged;
- All items must not have missing parts or be in an unsellable condition because of customer negligence, misuse or tampering;
- Packaging must be unopened and seals intact (where applicable).
Change of Mind or Unsatisfactory Returns
For change of mind or unsatisfactory returns, original shipping fees are not refunded. Return shipping fees apply to most change of mind or unsatisfactory returns. The customer is responsible for the shipping fees back to PVS Australia.
These conditions apply only to change of mind or unsatisfactory returns and do not apply to items that are returned because they are faulty or were the wrong item delivered. Please refer to the Faulty or Wrong Items Return section for information about returning faulty items and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Faulty or Wrong Items Return
PVS returns policies do not limit other rights and remedies customers may have under the Australian Consumer Law, including in respect of faulty items.
Faulty/wrong items do not have to be returned in their original packaging, but must be packaged appropriately to avoid damage during the return shipping process. There are no return shipping fees for faulty or wrong items.
Factors such as age, price, the item’s condition and the disclosures made about the item may be relevant to the customer’s return and refund rights under the Australian Consumer Law. The Australian Consumer Law also applies to used and refurbished items.
Return Claims Process
To return an item, the customer must complete the following Return Claims Process:
- Email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Item Return
- Specify if item return is classed as: Change of Mind / Unsatisfactory / Faulty / Wrong
- In the email, reference order number and details of the item. Include a valid Phone number.
- Ensure Name, Email and Phone number of person who ordered the item is included if different to the person making the Return Claim.
- The team will contact the customer to confirm details of the order, take note of the item in question and confirm whether the item is considered Change of Mind / Unsatisfactory / Faulty / Wrong.
- If the item is considered Change of Mind / Unsatisfactory / Faulty / Wrong by PVS, the customer will be given further instructions on if/how the item will be collected, and any terms and conditions for a possible refund or exchange.
PVS Australia is not required to accept any returned item that, as a result of customer negligence, misuse or tampering is, damaged, missing parts or in unsellable condition.
Refunds & Exchanges
Refunds and exchanges are subject to review by PVS. Terms and conditions for a refund or exchange will be discussed with a customer based on their Return Claim.
A full or partial refund or arrangement for an exchange will be processed once the returned item has been received and deemed in the same condition as once sent by PVS.